Type: Extension Review Request
Simple honeypot fields for CiviCRM Contribute forms.
- Classic hidden honeypot field, configurable name and id
- Configure which Contribute forms to protect by form ID (More form types coming in the future)
- Configurable velocity limiter for submissions - set the minimum number of seconds that must pass before you accept a form submission
- IP Banning from protected forms based on manually entered list (Supports wildcard bans such as 198.168.0., 198.168., 198.* etc. Use with caution!).
How to Use:
- Download, install, and enable this CiviCRM extension
- Grab the IDs of the Contribute forms you would like to protect
- Navigate to CiviCRM>Administer>Honeypot Settings and set at least one Form ID, and at least one field name.
Any feedback, thoughts, crit, more than welcome. This is my first agnostic extension.