Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 1.5
Fix Version/s: 1.5
We need a dashboard which allows:
1. The logged in user to see all his scheduled activities (this is pretty much similar to the Scheduled Activities part of the activities tab for a contact)
2. The admin user to see the above activities for all users
The above should hopefully share the same code as activity/activity history. Hopefully the code path for both the above should be the same.
3. We also need to provide APIs for the Activity classes (including Meeting and Phonecall)....
- create_activity (pass in activity_type so we can use this for civicrm_activity records as well as phonecall and meeting records) - should support input of custom fields for an activity if they exist.
- get_contact_activities - pass in contact ID, and get back all scheduled activity, meeting, phonecall records
- make sure there is an API for retrieving available custom activty types - probably extend crm_get_property_values to handle this....
After the first phase we will want to add the following features:
4. ability to create "user" activites from the dashboard (similar to relationship)
5. ability for the admin to create activities between "two" different contacts
6. Better calendaring support and potential integration with yahoo!/google calendar and also maybe a php calendaring tool