Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.5
(Anil - check in with Lobo to review methodology for component extension of search in the new search framework prior to beginning this issue.)
Implement CiviMember component Search functionality. All elements listed below are included in member/search form ("Find Members"). All elements other than "name / email" are included in a "Memberships" block in Advanced Search (when CiviMember is enabled).
NOTE: At some point, these component-defined search fields should also be available in the new "Search Builder"
CiviMember Search form elements (and associated properties):
- Member Name or Email
- Membership Type(s) - checkbox
- Status(es) - checkbox
- Member Since
- Signup / Renew Date (from / to)
- End Date (from / to)
NOTE: The Signup/Renew and End Date search criteria should use membership_log values rather than membership record values. This way we will "catch" renewal activity in the date range.
NOTE: All seach form field names should be prefixed with component class (member_) per lobo.
Search Selector columns [and associated properties]:
- Name [civicrm_contact.sort_name]
- Type [civicrm_membership_type.name]
- Member Since [civicrm_membership.join_date]
- Start/Renew Date [civicrm_membership_log.start_date]
- End Date [civicrm_membership_log.end_date]
- Source [civicrm_membership.source]
- Status [lookup civicrm_membership_status.name for civicrm_membership.override_status_id
Search result task actions:
- Print (button)
NOTE: Export is only for fixed (default) set of fields as w/ Contribution export.