Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Quest-CM
Modify form and template for this section following mockup and engineering notes. Additional implementation notes follow:
- Lobo has moved all existing option_group, option_value and other fixed data INSERTS to sql/quest_data_cm.mysql in the Quest repository trunk. You should add/modify the INSERT statements in this script to populate needed option_group and option_value records for new or modified "lookup" type fields in this sections. For example - you'll need to add an option_group and option_value records for the "How did you hear about QuestBridge" question.
- Add columns to Student.xml for 2 new questions (Katrina/Rita...; How did you hear about QB)
- Referral fields (sophomores_name_1, etc.) - Need to add application_id column to quest_referral table so we can distinguish referrals submitted with Preapplication to those submitted with the College Match Application. This should be an FK to civicrm_option_value. Create a new option_group (name="quest_application") with 2 option_value records ("Preapplication" and "College Match Application").
- "Relatives who are alumni/who are employees"
- Use the new quest_partner table to source selectValues for the drop-downs in the grid. Filter that table WHERE partner_type="College" (so you don't include the Scholarship partners in the drop-down).
- Use the new quest_partner_relative class/table to store form entries from both these grids. Form field mappings are explained in the comments in the xml file.