Affects Version/s: 4.2.4
Fix Version/s: 4.2.7
Tim - loggin in JIRA per your suggestion. I gave you commit access to the git repo too in case that is useful. I made the change you mentioned - but the extension doesn't show at all now!
"Yeah, it's showing me that, too, and couldn't find a good reason for it with 10 min of poking. I think we need to make a JIRA issue.
As an aside, there is something weird: the raw (uploaded) XML specifies <compatibility...<ver> as "4.2" and "4.3.alpha1", but the release-node's web page shows "CiviCRM 4.1" and "CiviCRM 4.2". The XML specification says that these versions should be "two digits with a dot between them", and the "4.3.alpha1" probably exposes some buggy parsing/validation logic.
On Nov 6, 2012, at 10:45 PM, Eileen McNaughton wrote:
OK, so I gave up on getting an extension to work on a multisite & got it working on a single BUT
When I go to install it – I get
warning: file_get_contents(http://civicrm.org/extdir/ver=4.2.6|cms=Drupal6/nz.co.fuzion.relatedpermissions.xml): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /var/www/civicrm/civicrm-fuzion-d6-4.2/CRM/Core/Extensions.php on line 793.
It doesn’t look any different than the others….