Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.6
NOTE: For initial implementation of these new search features - make them available in Advanced Search AND Search API. We will consider adding to Search Builder once 1.5 issues are ironed out and we get some user feedback on this feature.
1. Support contact search by scheduled activities in Advanced Search and API.
- For Advanced Search, add "Scheduled Activities" fieldset. This is similar to existing "Activity History" fieldset except that Activity Type is a drop-down with Meeting, Phone Call and any custom activity_type options listed.
2. Support contact search by last modified by (contact name) and/or last modified date.
- For Advanced Search, add "Change Log" fieldset with "Changed By" and "Modified From/To" date fields.
- If not too "expensive" - this search should search on partial or full contact name - joining to civicrm_log.modified_id
3. Make these new (nested) fieldset AND the Location and Activity History fieldsets collapsed by default. Once form is submitted - they should be expanded (show) only if one or more fields in the fieldset is populated. This will help simplify the default view of this form.