Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 1.5
Fix Version/s: 1.6
Users need a way to identify, find and clean-up (delete) contributions which are made in test-drive mode...
1. Add is_test boolean column to civicrm_contribution (default = 0)
2. Modify Contribute/Form/Contribution/Confirm.php to set this value to TRUE if contribution page has action=preview
3. Contribution selector rows should show the string "(test)" in the Type column when is_test =1 (e.g. "Donation (test)" )
4. Queries which display contribution rows should always append "is_test = 0" unless we are explicitly querying for test transactions. This includes CiviContribute dashboard (recent contributions) - as well as the contribution rows displayed on contact pages.
5. Add checkbox - [ ] Find Test Transactions - to CivContribute search form (Find Contributions). When checked, replace - set is_test=1 in query and only return test contributions.
6. Forms for Edit / View of a contribution should also display "(test)" - readonly - next to the Contribution Type field..
7. Contribution export should include a "Test" column with values of "yes" or "no".