Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.6
Allow organizations to include an "In Honor Of..." block in their online contribution pages. Allow contributors to identify a person that their contribution is "In Honor Of..."
Configure Online Contribution Pages
1. Add fields which "enable" the "In Honor Of" block and define it's contents to civicrm_contribution_page:
- honor_block_is_active TINYINT Default 0
- honor_block_title varchar(255)
- honor_block_text text
2. Add these fields to the Settings subpage form.
- "In Honor Of Section Enabled" checkbox - when checked the remaining fields are displayed.
- "Introductory Message"
1. If honor_block_is_active, display the new section in a fieldset, after premiums section (if that's enabled - else below amounts/email).
2. Block contains title (legend), intro msg, and the following input fields:
- Prefix (drop-down)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
First + Last OR Email are required (same as for New Individual - as we will be dupe-matching on this input)
3. Block + read-only of input fields are displayed on Confirm and Thankyou pages and are added to Receipt.
4. Schema addition:
- civicrm_contribution.honor_contact_id INT Default 0. Optional foreign key to civicrm_contact.id of the "In Honor Of" target contact.
5. Confirm postProcess():
- Check for matching Contact Individual (based on site-configured Dupe Match rules)
- If no match or multiple matches, create contact individual and set honor_id to the new contact id.
- If single match, just set honor_contact_id to matching contact_id
Offline Contributions (Add/Edit/View contribution)
1. Add "Contribution is In Honor Of" checkbox. When checked, show the "In Honor Of" input fields (First, Last, Email).
2. If action = VIEW and honor_contact_id is not 0... show the honor_contact_id's display name..
In Honor Of: Mr. Chetan Patel
(and this should be a link to contact/view for that contact).
1. Add "In Honor Of" name or email to search criteria
2. Add "In Honor Of" contact display name to export