Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.6
Enhancements for Profile functionality:
1. Give users the ability to configure Profile selectors to include an "Edit" link
- add uf_group.is_edit_link boolean to schema
- add "Include Edit Link in Search Results" checkbox to Uf_group settings form.
- if uf_group.is_edit is true AND there is an authenticated user session with Edit Contacts ... permission - then include the Edit link in the selector action links
2. Rename the current "Details" action link in the selector to "View" (to be consistent with other "view" links in the application)
3. If civicrm_uf_group.is_map is TRUE for a profile, then the View (e.g. details) page should include a Map Primary Address link. The link is exactly the same as the Map action link currently offered on the selector rows when is_map is TRUE.