Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 1.6
Fix Version/s: None
Debugging Drupal 5.1 + CiviCRM 1.6 Installation:
(Blue Marine - 3 column layout)
Summary of Open Issues:
1. Administer - Global Settings - Setup
+ "Enable Components" — leads to:
" Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: crm_admin_form_setting_component in /
//-/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/Controller.php on line 289"
2. contact search bar - dropdown menu - no dropdown?
- just an arrow
3. advanced search - address fields - no info in dropdown section
- all other dropdown boxes ok (not configured yet? other problem?)
4. search criteria: find contacts search page - not working?
+ no search button here?
menus: find - all contacts +dropdown (in) any group + dropdown
(tagged) -a + dropdown + >>
- no buttons??? functionality? only leads to advanced search?
- missing components?
5. contact search results - return page - too large for 3 column
CiviContribute Page - too large for 3 column
Find Contributions - same
Import Contributions - ok w/ 3 column
CiviMember Page - too large for 3 column
Find Members - content & right column overlap incorrectly
Import Members - ok w/ 3 column
+ NOTE: possible solution - create special 2 column view for above pages while keeping 3 column theme in over-all site
+ other solutions? font size or no-wrap?
Everything else looking ok after initial install - not too certain about the values input into the config files and may need to re-edit those values, but 95% working after initial test ( I estimate)
1. one config.settings file in both sites/default and civicrm/main level
2. civicrm.css in two locations also: css file + main level civicrm directory
3. drupal folder as drupal or modules?
4. two config.settings + css files really needed? Correct locations?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.