When creating / Editing a Case Type, the machine names of the activities are used to select the Activities to add. This is counter inuitive, and does not provide a good point of reference ( as the machine name is not available in anywhere else in the UI.
I feel that the "label" should be used instead, as this is the users point of reference to the activity.
To reproduce (I've reproduced this on Demo46):
- create a new case type
- add new activity type this activity (will auto create the activity)
- go admin > customise data > activity types
- change the name and/or disription of the this activity to that activity
- go back and edit the case type
- try to select that activity
it does not exist...!
This activity does exist, but the UI does not refer to the machine name anywhere else - so it's not findable.