Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 4.7.12
Fix Version/s: 4.7.12
Versioning Impact:Major (incompatible API change)
Funding Source:Paid Issue Queue
Payment Status:Invoice Sent
Online Pay Now functionality:
1. Add drop down for 'Default Invoice Payment Page' which lists all contribution pages.
2. If Default Invoice Payment Page has been chosen, on contact dashboard show Pay Now link adjacent to Print Invoice if the contribution status is Pending (Pay Later).
3. Pay Now url should be http://mysite/civicrm/contribute/transact?&reset=1&id=X&ccid=Y
where X = contribution page id of chosen Default Invoice Payment Page in (1) and Y = contribution id
4. Amount block of the contribution page should be replaced by Total amount (in read only mode) corresponding to the contribution. Also lineitems corresponding to the contribution should be shown in place of amount block.
5. Email field should be suppressed as well.
6. Any configured profiles should also be suppressed. We don't want to collect any information at this point just a means to provide what is mandatory in terms of payment(billing address block).
7. Rest of the workflow works as is - instead of creating a new contribution all the entities (contrib.status, contrib.receipt_date, financial_item.status_id) are updated and entries in financial_trxn will be added.
Please also add test coverage for the same.