Tax applied repeatedly when editing contribution for a Membership which does not use a Priceset:
- Enable sales tax and invoicing for CiviCRM
- Set up a Membership Type and enable minimum amount. Do not create a Priceset for the Membership
- Create a Contribution page for the Membership. Do not use a Priceset
- Use the Contribution page to record a new Membership
- Locate the Contribution and note the Fee Amount
- Edit the Contribution, compare the Fee Amount
- Bug The Fee Amount has changed and includes another Tax calculation, so for example changes from $100 (inc. Tax) to $110 (inc. Tax).
- If the Contribution is saved then the incorrect Fee amount is also saved.
This is a continuation of -
Agileware Reference SUP-188
Have verified this is not a problem with CiviCRM 4.7.17. Reproducible in CiviCRM 4.6.26