Affects Version/s: 4.7.19
Fix Version/s: None
Versioning Impact:Patch (backwards-compatible bug fixes)
Funding Source:Needs Funding
Tax is not re-calculated when Membership added and the Amount is changed from the default. Not using a Priceset:
- Enable sales tax and invoicing for CiviCRM
- Set up a Membership Type and enable minimum amount. Do not create a Priceset for the Membership
- Add a Membership for a Contact
- Change the Amount for the Membership, so it is not the default Amount
- Save the Membership
- Locate the Contribution for the Membership
- Note the Amount for the Contribution.
- Change the status from Pending to Completed
- Save the Contribution.
- Compare the Contribution Amount before and after the edit.
- Amount has now been changed.
Problem appears to be that the Tax is not re-calculated at step 4 when the Amount is changed and so the incorrect Tax is saved. Which buggers things up big time.
This is a continuation of ------
Agileware Reference SUP-188
Have verified this problem with CiviCRM 4.7.19