Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.2
These additional types of contacts will be imported as separate batch actions - importing a file that contains a mix of contact types will NOT be supported. (We WILL support auto-creation of orgs and households during an import of Individual contacts - this is covered in a separate enhancement issue.)
1. Prompt user for 'Type of contact being imported' on step 1 of wizard (Upload screen). Present options as radio button:
[ ] Individuals [ ] Organizations [ ] Households
2. Mapping selector options are populated with all importable fields for the type of contact chosen
3. Duplicate checking criteria for Orgs and Households is 'hard-coded' (rather than based on uf_field.is_match):
- Org dupe checking is case INSENSITIVE trimmed match to civicrm_organization.organization_name
- Household dupe checking is case INSENSITIVE trimmed match to civicrm_household.household_name
4. Remainder of user interface and processing should be the same as for Individuals.
NOTE: Currently, dupe checking criteria are derived from uf_field,is_match set. Since these are 'exposed' to end-users - they reflect contact individual properties. We need to determine how dupe checking properties for organizations and households are configured?