Affects Version/s: 4.7.25
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: CiviCRM Search
Versioning Impact:Patch (backwards-compatible bug fixes)
Funding Source:Needs Funding
Apologies: as a newbie, I may be violating some rule. But, here goes. (UPDATE: sorry, newbie did screw up, found instructions. Removing this until I post it on the boards.)
Note that I am attaching a document with screen shots. Our website is running 4.7.25. Also, I was able to replicate this over on this demo site, which is running at version 4.7.28, as well: http://dmaster.demo.civicrm.org/civicrm (I saved a field map named vtmosaic_map_01, in fact).
- Selected Search Builder
- Set extensive search criteria
- Set Select Records: to 'all'
- Select Export Contacts Action
- Search Builder Export Options (Step 2 of 3):
- Select Fields to Export checked
- Used Saved Field Mapping (note that I get the same problem regardless of my choice here)
- All other left at their default
- Clicked Continue
- Select Fields to Export (Step 3 of 3)
- Left at defaults
- Clicked Export
- Opened resulting downloaded csv.
- Columns were NOT as mapped; they seemed to be the fields shown on the search results, rather than what I had in field map.