Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 1.1
Fix Version/s: 1.1
crm_location_type.is_default has been added to the schema - but we need edit and display support.
- add Default? column [x] to browse table
- add Default? field to add/edit form, as in custom_field_options, setting is_default=TRUE for a location_type resets all others to FALSE
- allow editing of this field only for Reserved location types (currently not editable)
2. Modify FixedData.sql to set 'Work' record as is_default and regenerate GeneratedData.sql
3. Modify contact/add and edit form so that location_type <select> for the primary (first) location block DEFAULTS to the current is_default location_type.