Contributors should be able to specify whether there contribution is "In honor of" or "In memory of" the person being honored. This value should be stored with the contribution and displayed when the contribution is viewed.
1. Add column to civicrm_contribution:
- honor_type_id INT NULL Implicit FK to civicrm_option_value where option_group.name = 'honor_type'
2. Add 'honor_type' to civicrm_option_group table and add the following option_value records:
- 'In honor of' (default)
- 'In memory of'
This needs to be done for:
- 2.0 upgrade script
3. Add radio button field to HonorBlock in online contribution form (Main.php) - options are populated from option_group / option_value above. Field is displayed below block's intro text - and does not have a field label (place the radio button options in the 2nd column above Honoree Prefix drop-down).
4. Also add this radio button field to honoree section of offline contribution form (CRM/Contribute/Form/Contribution.php). Replace "Contribution is In Honor Of" checkbox with collapsible fieldset for "Honoree Information". This fieldset is collapsed by default on create, and expanded on update if honoree fields are populated. Put the new radio button as the first field in the block - no label as above.
5. Post process for both forms saves the selected radio button value to civicrm_contribution.honor_type_id
6. Receipt - replace hard-coded "In Honor Of" section title with the option value string.
7. When viewing the contribution record (Contact/Page/View/Contribution.tpl) - the current hard-coded "In Honor Of" label is replaced by the selected option value.