Administrators will be able to configure Online Contribution / Membership Signup AND Event Registration pages to include a "Pay Later" option.
- Database changes
- Add is_pay_later boolean to civicrm_contribution_page and civicrm_event_page
- Add pay_later_text to civicrm_contribution_page and civicrm_event_page. This will be used as the option label for the Pay Later checkbox on the end-user forms. It should default to a useful value - but admin can change as needed. "I want to make an offline payment."
- Insert new Membership Status in civicrm_data ("Cancelled")
- If is_pay_later:
- a checkbox w/ configured label is added below the Email Address field on Contribution and Event Registration forms.
- Payment processing is bypassed and contribution record status is set to Pending. For Membership signup - Membership status is set to Pending. For Membership renewal, Membership status is NOT changed. For Event registration, particpant status is set to Pending.
- "Resolving" Pending status:
- Pending items should be "resolved" from the Contribution side (based on payment received or not). Pending contributions can be found via "Find Contributions".
- "Update Contribution Status" batch action will be added to Find Contributions tasks
- Admin will be given option of updating "linked" membership or participant status when updating contribution status. Ideally, this can happen for both "batch" and singleton updates (e.g. from civicrm/contact/view/contribution?reset=1&action=update