Modify step 4 of the Send Mailing wizard as follows:
1. Remove the "Send a Test Mailing?" checkbox
2. Add "Send a Test Mailing" button below the "Send to this Group" field (inside the fieldset)
- When the button is clicked, trigger the "send test mailing" function - and reload the same form w/ status message (i.e. if no errors on our side). Do NOT progress to step 5 when this button is clicked.
'Your test message has been sent. Click "Next" when you are ready to Schedule or Send your live mailing (you will still have a chance to confirm or cancel sending this mailing on the next page).'
3. Add a legend to that fieldset = 'Test Mailing"
3. Move the "main" buttons (Previous, Next, Cancel) below the fieldset (and above the Preview Mailing divs)
4. Add a second copy of the "main" buttons (Previous, etc.) BELOW the Preview Mailing fieldset (so it's obvious to folks who've expanded the Preview Mailing section of the page).