Affects Version/s: 1.1
Fix Version/s: 1.2
The requirement of user-inputting Custom Data and Profile Groups? and Fields? weight is cumbersome; I believe in most cases users will want to add the group/field as the last one, i.e. with the highest weight value.
At the moment we both require the users to input the weight and know what are the weights of other groups/fields on the same level (the user cannot select ?add to top?/?add to bottom?).
1. We should default the weight?s value to [highest weight on the same level + 1] for all four classes.
2. If the user enters a weight value (on add OR edit) which is the same as the weight for another (existing) object - we should automatically increment the value of the OTHER row, and also increment all rows with a higher weight.
field1, weight = 1
field2, weight = 2
field3, weight = 3
User adds field4 and overrides default to assign weight = 2. Processing is:
- save field4 with weight =2
- update field2 weight -> 3
- update field3 weight -> 4