Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 2.2.0
Fix Version/s: Unscheduled
Wizard is made of three steps:
- "Pledge Settings" screen
- "Pledge location" screen
- "Tell a Friend" screen
=== "Pledge Settings" screen
First five fields will define pledge text itself.
(creator_name) will (creator_pledge_desc), but only if (signers_limit) (signer_description_text) will (signer_pledge_desc).
- Group: "Pledge text"
o creator_name - input text, defaulted to: "I", validated on max length (64 characters), required
o creator_pledge_desc - input text, validated on max length (256 characters), required
o signers_limit - input text, validated on integer value, required
o signer_description_text - input text, validated on max length (128 characters), required
o signer_pledge_desc - input text, validated on max length (256 characters), required
- deadline: Pledge deadline: date selector, required
- description: Pledge detailed information: rich text field, no validation
- creator_description: Pledge owner's description: input text, validated on max length (256 characters)
- is_active: Is this Pledge active?: checkbox
=== "Pledge location" screen
This screens allows to define optional geographical location of the pledge:
- Does this pledge have location?: checkbox, if set to true, reveals a location form containing fields:
o Zip / Postal Code -
o Enter optional 'add-on' code after the dash ('plus 4' code for U.S. addresses).
o State / Province
o Latitude, Longitude
=== "Tell a Friend" screen
Exactly as in CiviEvent wizard.