Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.0, 2.1
Fix Version/s: None
An anonymous user with no cookies uses the new search form on a public available profile, such as : http://sandbox.civicrm.org/civicrm/profile?gid=1 On search submit, an unrecoverable error "Could not find valid value for gid" is thrown.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Disable cookies in your browser
2. Delete all cookies for sandbox.civicrm.org
3. Browse to http://sandbox.civicrm.org/civicrm/profile?gid=1
4. Select New Search, any search criteria, and click submit search
1. Unrecoverable error
1. Issue qfkey as part of initial search listing for uncookied users
2. Redirect to url with qfkey in get and/or hidden input with value of qfkey in search form
3. Valid search result listing for uncookied users.
Verified on 2.1 sandbox and a separate 2.0.5 install.