Affects Version/s: 2.2.0
Fix Version/s: 2.2.0
Currently the "Edit Your Page" link on the user dashboard, as well as the "Edit" link in the "preview section" of PCPInfo (the actual PCP page) both force the user to go through the PCPAccount form (supporter profile etc.). This is not user friendly. We need to allow direct access to the Campaign form - and provide a different link for users who need to update their supporter profile ("account information").
1. Modify pcp creation wizard controller to allow access to each form directly.
2. When user is initially creating the PCP, it should work as it does today - first they go to PCPAccount, then to Campaign form.
3. Modify edit link in User Dashboard:
- "Edit Your Page" link (defined in Contribute/BAO/PCP.php) should go directly to Campaign form.
4. Modify links in PCPInfo
- "Edit" link (defined in $links by CRM/Contribute/Page/PCPInfo.php) should also go directly to Campaign form.
- Add an "Update Contact Information" to $links in this page (after "Edit" link)
5. Conditionally setTitle for the two pages in the controller in "direct" mode (so they're not the "... Step 1" and "...Step 2" titles currently displayed in "wizard" mode).
- PCP Account title = "Update Contact Information"
- Campaign title = "Edit Your Personal Campaign Page"
6. Redirect after Save or Cancel behaviors
Currently "Save" from Campaign form redirects to Contact Dashboard (civicrm/user). This is not desirable since that page will seem "unrelated" to PCP creation flow. Redirect behaviors should be fixed as follows:
- in "create" (wizard) mode, PCPAccount redirects to Campaign. Campaign redirects to PCPInfo on Save.
- In direct access (update) mode, both forms redirect to PCPInfo on Save or Cancel if they're accessed FROM PCPInfo. Campaign form redirects to Contact Dashboard if it was accessed from there.
CRM-3511 Implement Personal Campaign Pages