Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.2
Allow users to add 'Tags' and 'Groups' as meta-elements in a given Profile.
For Groups, we also need to add a new column (visible) to civicrm_group to control the visibility of the group (same enum values as uf_group.visible). Groups with visibility = User and User Admin are NOT included when group selector is exposed via Profile.
NOTE: We may want to consider other related Group properties as described in the DGroups 'spec' - altho they imply functionality above and beyond what we have on our roadmap at this point....
DGroups group properites
- Subscription requests settings. A group can be:
- Open (anyone can join)
- Moderated (join requests are approved by the group administrator)
- Invite-only (only the administrator can initiate join requests)
- If you wish this group to be available for users to choose from when they register,
check registration form
- If you'd like this group to be listed in the public groups directory, check list in