Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.3
Now that admins can create different profiles for different uses (e.g. User Registration, CiviContribute, etc.) - they need to be able to generate separate 'standalone HTML forms' for each Profile (uf_group).
1. Add 'Standalone Form' action to each uf_group row in the selector table (admin/uf/group):
1.1 This action links to the existing uf/group?action=profile form/template. HOWEVER, this is modified so that uf_group.id is passed - and the HTML code is limited to the fields in the specified uf_group.
1.2 Assign the Profile Name (uf_group.title) to this template, and display it in the <h3> string above the textarea:
<h3>$title - Code for Stand-alone HTML Form</h3>
1.3 Remove the existing 'global' >> Standalone Profile Form link from uf/group/page
2. Profiles which are not 'assigned' to specific module can still be used as stand-alone forms.
Currently, you can't generate a standalone form if your uf_group is not 'joined' to one or more modules. Item 1.1 above should correct this. Once this is fixed, we need to make sure that a user can do the following:
- Create a Profile with NONE of the User/Profile checkboxes checked.
- Create a standalone form for this profile
- Add the standalone form to a regular Drupal page (node)
- Fill in the form and submit it. The CiviCRM contact should be properly inserted.