Affects Version/s: 1.2
Fix Version/s: 1.3
Postal Code Suffix property of the Address object is currently only expliictly available in the Edit Contact form. We need to expose it in Contact Export, Import, and Profile:
- Output a separate column for "Postal Code Suffix" in the default (Primary Contact Data) export data set.
- Add Postal Code Suffix to the select option list for 'Selected fields" export.
- Add Postal Code Suffix to the select option list for 'Matching CiviCRM Fields'.
- We should retain the existing code which attemps to populate postal_code_suffix automatically from the postal_code import data. It looks for a dash delimited list and parses it into postal_code and postal_code_suffix fields. We will 'ignore' the edge case where the user has mapped postal_code_suffix AND has nnnnn-nnnn data in the postal_code field (the code can just use whichever data comes last in this case).
- Add' Postal Code Suffix' to the select option list for 'CiviCRM Field Name' - and verify that create, search, listings and view (details) functionality works with this field. (Since this is an Address property, it will always have an associated location_type, same as Postal Code.)