Affects Version/s: 1.3
Fix Version/s: 1.3
Two bugs need fixing in Import for 1.3...
1. When import updates an existing contact record which does NOT have first name/last name - the existing sort_name value (which WAS set = to email address) is clobbered (I think it is set to ','). To recreate
- Create a contact record with email address only - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View record in search results selector (sort_name column displays as email@example.com)
- Now import the attached file with Dupe Handling = Update
- View the record in search results again - sort_name appears as ','
2. Import should validate custom field option 'labels' for select, radio and checkbox fields. If a row contains an invalid option custom field 'label' value - row is not imported and is added to error download with message: "Invalid option value for $fieldName."
Currently, the row is imported and an INVALID custom_value.char_data value is inserted in the DB.
- Import the attached file - the last (3rd) row contains invalid values for the GOTV and Marital Status custom fields.