Affects Version/s: 1.3
Fix Version/s: 1.4
There are at least 4 different 'symptom's of problems with phone fields in Profiles. Please investigate, recreate, fix and test each of the cases below. Item 1 and 2 are from Anil and 3 and 4 are from dgg (if you have questions).
1. To recreate
- add phone (mobile) field to existing profile
- make this field for 'Public User Pages and Listings' and addit it to selector
- you will find empty phone column in profile selector even some contact have phone(mobile)
2. Another one :
If update my account with profile having location field of differnt location type then it shows me two diffrent conact in search
selector having same cid. this behavour happing because of it setting both location as primary
3. Add work-phone to sample Constit Info profile as Public Listings visibility. Create form works ok, doesn't the entered Phone (Work) value shows empty when you do profile/view for the contact (possibly caused by mixing of home and work location type phone numbers or ??)
4. Create profile with Phone-Main-<no type> and Phone-Main-Fax. On the profile/view screen - both fields display with the same value even though they actually have different value for a contact.