Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.4
This section describes the followed required functionality (for users with "access CiviContribute" permissions):
- Assign a premium when adding an offline contribution for a contact OR when editing an existing contribution
- Modify the premium or the premium option (size, color, etc.) assigned to an existing contribution (including "removing" a premium)
- Mark a premium as 'fulfilled' for a contribution (by entering Fulfilled Date)
NOTE: For this version, we will only support 0 or 1 premium per contribution.
1. Add/Edit/View Contribution (/contact/view/contribution)
1.1 Add a "Premium" column to the Selector (contribution listings) - value is civicrm_product.name
1.2 Add fieldset (above custom field groups) for "Premiums". Fieldset includes
- Premium: <select> field with all active civicrm_product records as options. Product name and (SKU) is in OPTION label.
Blue Mug (BMUG-1093)
- If the product has options (e.g. Small, Medium, Large), use hierselect to display an Options: <select> field next to Premium: field
- Fulfilled: [ date field w/ calendar widget ]
1.3 Insert civicrm_contribution_product record on save if this is a new contributiion.
1.4 When editing existing contribution, if a premium has been added (there was none associated w/ this contribution) - insert contribution_product record. If a different premium has been selected, insert new one and delete old one.