Affects Version/s: 1.2
Fix Version/s: 1.4
Tried to recreate this w/ current rev (4575) of 1.4.
- Added IM Screen Name (Home) to sample Constituent Info profile
- Registered and looked at contact record
- IM WAS saved for the new contact, but the Email Address which was entered in Drupal section of form was NOT saved for the contact record.
Looks like we still have some issue(s) in the code w/ Email addresses in profiles ??
Screenshot of my Register User input form attached.
— Original post from Zack-----------
I reproduced this on the CiviCRM Sandbox
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enable an "IM Screen Name" as a profile field and make sure it is set to show up in the user registration
2. Create an account and fill in the IM field
3. After the registration is processed view the newly created content - The IM name doesn't not show.