Affects Version/s: 1.0
Fix Version/s: 1.0
1. Basic Search http://192.168.2.8/drupal/civicrm/contact/search
- select contact_type, group, tags and also enter name.
- then click search u will get some results.
then go to advance search http://192.168.2.8/drupal/civicrm/contact/search/advanced
- all the above search criteria are shown in advaced search.
then go to basic search
- change the search criteria
- then come back to advaced search, it shows previous search criteria.
(Search Result is based on the search criteria of basic search)
basically only first time advances search options are updated.
- In advanced Search if you search and then come back to basic search. then the search criteria is not shown correct.
(Search Result is based on the search criteria of advanced search)
2. In advanced search if i check "Individual" and "Organization" then i come back to Basic Search. Then in contact type select box. which option should be shown selected.??
similarily for tags and groups...
3. If i search with name % then all the contacts are shown.
4. , is valid search name ??
5. there is a contact with firstname "Dan" and lastname "Samuels" then if i search for
"Dan Samuels" it doesnot give any result.