Affects Version/s: 1.3
Fix Version/s: 1.4
Settings file suggests that sample urls are "pre-filled in" for the settings, but the settings are blank.
If someone can send me a sample of it correctly configured for Drupal and Joomla, I'll write up instructions like for the path section of the settings file.
- Site URLs:
- This section defines absolute URLs to access the host CMS (Drupal or Mambo) and CiviCRM.
- IMPORTANT: Trailing slashes are required for CIVICRM_HTTPBASE and CIVICRM_RESOURCEBASE.
- EXAMPLE: if your Drupal site url is http://www.example.com/civicspace/
- these variables would be set as below. Modify as needed for your install. If you do not
- have clean url's turned on, make sure CIVICRM_MAINMENU is valid for your install.
- e.g. define( 'CIVICRM_MAINMENU' , '/civicspace?q=civicrm' )
define( 'CIVICRM_UF_BASEURL' , '' );
define( 'CIVICRM_UF_RESOURCEURL', '' );
define( 'CIVICRM_HTTPBASE' , '' );
define( 'CIVICRM_RESOURCEBASE' , '' );
define( 'CIVICRM_MAINMENU' , '' );