Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 1.3
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Technical infrastructure
For smart groups with simple criteria (e.g., based on a single contact attribute), show members works fine. But one of my smart group that is based membership is another regular (opt in/out) group and a given tag being selected. In this case, show members says that "no members which match your search criteria." However, when I click on "Edit Smart Group Search Criteria", it then immediately shows me the 218 members that should be there.
Steps to reproduce.
1. Creat a simple group (e.g., Group A) with a few members in it.
2. Assign a tag (e.g., Tag A) to a few of those members
3. Perform an advanced search for contacts who are a member of Group A and tagged as Tag A
4. Save search as a new smart group (e.g., Group B)
5. Go to Manage Groups and click on Members for Group B.
You should get the message that "Group B has no members which match your search criteria." However, if you click on "Edit Smart Group Search Criteria", it should then immediately show you the members that you are expecting.