Note the following has been reproduced on Demo which says it is running v1.4. I originally found the bug on my v1.3 system.
1) Do a Find Contacts search
2) Select Export Contacts for some or all of the contacts.
3) In Export Step 3, create a large export mapping (anything greater than 10 fields, I did 42 in my v1.3, I did 17 in demo v1.4)
4) Select Save Mapping and give it a name.
OPTIONAL SECOND BUG 5) When I first tried to test this in demo, at this point I clicked DONE, thinking this would save the export mapping but not do the export. I was returned to the search results and when I said export and came back to this screen, there were two problems:
A) the "select mapping" link was not shown and
B) the list of fields showed "Individual" in all the field types, but no second fields showed up for me to see actual field names.
I had to change the fields back to -
Select- and re-select Individual to be able to select the exact field name.
But this is not the bug I am reporting. The real bug is further down.
6) Select Export to both save the mapping and do the export.
7) Either from a new search or from the previous search results, start another export.
8) When you get to Export step 3 and have the choice to select a saved mapping, select the mapping with greater than 10 fields that you created above.
9) The bug is that when the selected long mapping is displayed, only the first 10 fields are shown. To see all the fields you have to select the "more fields" button once for every extra 10 fields you need, until all the fields are displayed. Luckily, the mapping is all there. It is just misleading not to show the entire mapping the first time the form is displayed.
So this problem has a work-around (pressing the more fields button). Because of this I set the priority to minor.