1. When creating an emergency contact, it would be preferable to have just one popup:
- A contact reference field to search for existing contacts
- A 'create new individual' section with the following fields (on the same popup, not in a second one):
- first name
- last name
- email ID (primary)
- two telephone numbers (main phone and main mobile)
- relationship (text field)
- the full address of the emergency contact.
Remove all other fields.
2. Upon saving, the user must be able to see the summary details in the Emergency Contact tab. The default Emergency Contacts tab must display nothing but the following columns: name of emergency contact, two telephone numbers (main phone and main mobile - use these for Column Names to make it clear that only work phone and mobile will be displayed), primary email address, the full address of the contact, followed by view/more etc.
3. The emergency contact records must have grayed-out tabs for all tabs that have no data.
4. Emergency contacts should not get listed in the employee directory.