1. During import, selecting a relationship - such as Emergency Contact is, Emergency Contact for, HR Manager is, HR Manager for, Line Manager is, Line Manager for, Recruiting Manager is, recruiting Manager for - does not load a field that can be matched to a contact (example, to import the name of an emergency contact, one would select the relationship Emergency Contact is, followed by a field like 'Emergency Contact Name (match to contact) just like one imports current employer organization in CiviCRM.
2. Fields related to Career History, Emergency Contact information (phone numbers and email IDs) need to be made available for import.
3. Custom fields should get added to options available in import and select fields for export by default, since that is usually data which clients are maintaining but which cannot be recorded in CiviHR's standard fields.
4. Blank screen after Jobs fields are mapped and import command is given - but the details do get imported when the contact page is opened again.
5. Export Primary currently exports CiviCRM related fields like 'Do not Email', 'Do not Trade' and many others which are not relevant to CiviHR. Instead, it should export Personal Details fields, Emergency Contacts fields, and information related to groups/tags.
6. In the field mapping section of the Imports feature, the names of the fields mostly start with JOB, which makes searching of corresponding fields very tedious (no advantage of alphabetical ordering etc.) They need to be renamed so that it is easier to find and match corresponding fields.
7. Are 'Open ID' and 'Unique ID (Open ID)' the same? They both appear separately in the Export fields listing.
8. What are Supplemental Address 1 and Supplemental Address 2? Rename 'Is Health Care', Job Notice Period Amount, Street Unit.