1. Remove Department (dropdown), Level (dropdown) and Manager (contact reference) field from Job Positions -> General screen. Shift them to Roles screen.
2. Add two default Contract Types in place of Employee: Employee - Temporary and Employee - Permanent
3. Rename Start Date to Contract Start Date, End Date to Contract End Date. The Initial Start Date and Final Termination Date (in Personal Details under Job Summary) should not be in any way connected to Contract Start and End dates (currently it is connected to job position end date).
4. Move Contract Duration below Contract End Date. It should auto-calculate duration of job contract (Contract End Date minus Contract Start Date) and display results as X months Y years. Where Contract Date is not indicated, display 'No Contract End Date'.
5. The notice period to be given by the employee to employer may be different from the notice period that the employer must give to the employee. Thus two notice period fields are required: Notice Period from Employer and Notice Period from Employee. By default, both should auto-fill with same value.
6. Add button to Upload Job Contract. The uploaded file should be available as a link on the job screen