1. Create one role by default for every new job.
- Auto-fill the Title field in Role with the value of Position field (from General tab).
- After the Hours field in the Roles screen, create a Unit field. Auto-fill both the Hours field and the Unit field from the corresponding fields in the Hours Screen.
- Allow a manual override of all these fields.
- Flag an error message when the sum of the number of hours added for all roles does not equal the number of hours entered in the Hours screen.
2. In Cost Centre help text, modify to "If applicable, please enter the cost center/accounting code that is assigned to the individual or project by the finance department."
3. Below Cost Centre, insert a contact reference field named 'Funder'. It should be possible to quickly create a new organization if the organization does not already exist in the database.
4. Below Funder, create the ability to add multiple Funders (can be individuals or organizations, all contact reference). It shall look similar to +Add Funder.
5. It should be possible to split the salary of the individual between different funders in any proportion - there will be manual data entry and saving of the percent figure.
- Create a field called 'Percent of Pay Assigned to this Role'.
- Auto-populate it with 100 for the first under.
- The sum of the Percent of Pay Assigned to this Role for all funders for a Job Position must never be more than 100. Flag an error message if that happens.
6. Display the following:
- Total Pay: [Currency] [Pay Rate from Pay Screen] per [Unit]
- Pay Amount Assigned to this Funder: [Currency] [Proportionate Pay autocalculated] per [Unit - day/week/month/etc]
For example:Employee A's total salary = 1000 USD
Total number of A is handling = 2. Therefore number of roles for A = 2.
In Role 1, HR manager enters Percent of Pay Assigned to Funder 1 = 50
Then In Role 1, display Pay Amount Assigned to Funder 1 = 500 USD
In Role 1, HR manager enters Percent of Pay Assigned to Funder 2 = 10
Then In Role 1, display Pay Amount Assigned to Funder 2 = 100 USD
In Role 2, HR manager enters Percent of Pay Assigned to Funder 3 = 40
Then in Role 2, display Pay Amount Assigned to Funder 3 = 400 USD
6. Hide 'Organization' and Functional Area.
7. Region should be a configurable dropdown.
8. Auto-fill the value of Location dropdown with the same value of 'Normal Place of Work' selected from the General Screen.