Resolution: Won't Do
Affects Version/s: HR-1.4
Fix Version/s: HR-1.4
1. Replace text on button 'Add Custom Data Set' with 'Add Question':
On clicking Add custom data set, a popup opens. In that:
2. Rename 'New Custom Field Set' on top of popup -> New Question Set
3. Replace the text: 'Use Custom Field Sets to add logically related fields for a specific type of CiviHR record (e.g. contact records, contribution records, etc.).' with 'In CiviHR, you can add questions in sets. Start by giving each set of questions a name and saving it. You will then be able to add questions one by one.'
4. Current Help-text in that box is "Maintenance in progress. The demo site is being re-initialized. The site will be back shortly. Return to civicrm.org". Please remove this help text.
5. Help text for Set name is "For inline display custom sets, this title will appear as the fieldset legend. If you choose the 'tab' display style (which is available for Contact record custom fields), the title will be used for the navigation tab."
Please replace with "Questions can be added in sets, so that similar questions are grouped together."
6. Auto-populate 'Used for' with Cases - Application Form for Edit Application Form and Activities- Evaluation for Edit Evaluation criteria. User should not need to change anything here. Hide this field.
7. Hide Order.
8. Give all three questions (Collapse this set on initial display, Collapse this set in Advanced Search, Is this Custom Data Set active?) a check and hide all three.
9. Hide Pre form and post form help also, since any text entered in them does not appear in the preview at all.
After clicking SAVE, when we add questions:
10. Add box with text at top "Add each question with help or instructions. Click 'Save and New' till you get to the last question - at that point use Save."
11. 'Is this field searchable' should be set to Yes by default.