Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Manage Volunteer Projects from the CiviVolunteer menu.
- Select a project to delete by clicking the checkbox on the corresponding row.
- Select "delete" from the Bulk Actions dropdown and click "Run" then "Continue." The item is deleted as expected.
- Select another project by clicking the checkbox on the corresponding row.
- Perform any Bulk Action by selecting it from the dropdown and clicking "Run" and "Continue."
The following message appears in the console.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'selected' of undefined