Affects Version/s: 2.2.1
Fix Version/s: None
Versioning Impact:Patch (backwards-compatible bug fixes)
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to "Define Volunteer Opportunities" for a project which has no opportunities defined
- Observe that there is no "Edit options" button (wrench icon) to add a new role option
- Expect this icon to appear to the right of the role selector
- Select a role with the role selector
- Observe that the "Edit options" button now shows up (as expected), to the right of the role selector, but only when the role selector is filled-out.
New users wishing to add new roles might get hung up on this step, wondering how to add a new role, and never choosing one of the existing roles to expose the "Edit options" button.
Screenshot attached, produced with CiviVolunteer 2.2.1