Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.5
These XHTML compliance issues may require framework/packages modifications...
1. <form> tag name attribute is deprecated (as in <form /> tag). Should just have id attribute. (This needs change in QuickForm.php but this breaks form post.)
2. checked="" is illegal (quickform issue), use either checked="checked" or no attribute
3. replace & w/ & in AtoZ pager widget links
4. Some labels generated w/ for="xxx" where "xxx" is not a valid id. Example is in Advanced Search:
<label for="qf_beb4fe">To</label> <select id="activity_date_high[M]" class="form-date" name="activity_date_high[M]">
5. Must load all stylesheets in <head>. Fix "conditional" load for calendar (aqua.css) to be in head and use @import url(), instead of link.
6. Square brackets are not legal characters for id attributes and for href tag name= attributes. Try replacing with character entities ??