1. Enable CiviContribute and add some contribution data.
2. Show all contributions from civicrm/contribute/search.
3. Click some of the checkboxes, then choose "Export Contributions".
4. You'll receive a file of contribution AND contact data (address, etc.).
5. Go back to civicrm/contribute/search and radio the "all 340 contacts" button.
6. Choose "Export Contributions".
7. You'll receive a file that is JUST contribution data, with no contact data save the user's name.
Expected: contribution data plus contact data with addresses (per #4 above).