1. Add a third link in CiviContribute sub-menu - "Manage Contribution Pages" (inks to civicrm/admin/contribute?reset=1). This link is displayed if user has "administer CiviCRM" (and of course access CiviContribute) permissions. Rename the existing link in the Admin control panel from "Configure..." to "Manage Contribution Pages"
2. Add a third link in CiviEvent sub-menu - "Manage Events" (inks to civicrm/admin/event?reset=1). This link is displayed if user has "administer CiviCRM" (and of course access CiviEvent) permissions. ("Manage Events" link in Admin control panel is unchanged.)
3. Create CiviMail section in Admin Control Panel (displayed if CiviMail Component is enabled and user has access CiviMail permission). This section will have two icon/links:
- Header / Footer / Automated Messages - link to existing path/page: civicrm/mailing/component?reset=1 (modify page title to match).
- Mailer Settings - link to existing path/form: admin/setting/mail?reset=1. Remove this link from Global Settings.
Leave the existing link to Header / Footer in the CiviMail submenu - but move it to the third position, and only display if user has "administer CiviCRM" permission.