While testing a custom Activity Report template extension, we noticed an issue where some Activity records in the report results would have a null Target Name field, even though the Activity does have a value for that field.
This was tested against the core Activity report in demo CiviCRM.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an Activity report with Target Name field included
- Filter results by Target name is empty (null)
- Click through to the Activity record (click on the Activity Type link) - Event Registration was used in the example
- See Activity record should have a "With" contact value - in the case of Event Registrations, this is the Participant value, but check this value for whatever is appropriate for Contributions, Membership Signups, etc
- Click through to contact and open their Activities tab
- See Activity record in the list with the contact's name in the "With" column - not null
See attached screenshots from demo CiviCRM.