Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0
Several issues affecting the Contact Relationships code (contact/view/rel):
1. need to implement Delete contact relationship (crm_relationship record) (I added placeholder 'link' to Page/Relationship.tpl browse table)
2. roles are reversed on Edit vs. View/Browse
- Add relationship - "Pat is Child of Rebecca"
- Browse and Edit show this relationship from the viewpoint of the target (Rebecca) - e.g. 'Parent' Edit form shows Pat is Parent of Rebecca.
- Desired result: browse and edit should display relationship from viewpoint of Contact being viewed
3. New Relationship - Search results
- Currently on shows contact names
- Desired: weneed same data elements as existing relationships display table: city, state, email, phone
4. We need to validate relationship_type_id field on Save
- I added 'select' to options for this <select> - and if you hit Save w/o selecting a relationship type, we throw a DB error
5. We should consider using standard addButtons to create Cancel buttons for Search section of form, and and Save section
- currently implemented in template as <input type="button" onClick...>
6. View (relationship)
- this mode needs to generate a form w/ real cancel button (value="Done")
- we need to load start_date and end_date (frozen) form fields defined
(I've added them to the template).
- ?? Should View be part of the Form/Relationship.tpl anyway ??