Contribution Page setup wizard step
Personal Campaign Pages are enabled in the context of Contribution Page, therefore, enabling them is a step in Contribution Page setup wizard. It contains following elements:
- checkbox: "Enable Personal Campaign Pages" (default: FALSE, on enable, reveals the rest of the form)
- checkbox: "Administrator approval required for new Personal Campaign Pages" (default: TRUE, new pages require manual activation from Administrator on administrative screen - see appropriate section in the specification. status_id in civicrm_pcp table points to "Approved" status by default if this option is disabled)
- dropdown: "Supporter profile" (lists all the profiles configured in the system, that apply to Individual or Contact type and have "Create CMS user" setting enabled. If there are no such profiles, this field, instead of drop down select, displays text: "You need to configure Supporter profile first - refer to onscreen help for details."
- checkbox: "Allow 'Tell a friend' functionality" (default: TRUE, whether "Tell a friend" functionality should be enabled for Supporters)
- input text: "'Tell a friend' maximum recipients limit" (default: 5, how many emails to friends can be sent in one batch)
- input text: "'Create Personal Campaign Page' link text" (default: "Become a Supporter!", allows to define the text of a link that's displayed on Contribution Page and allows to pass through to PCP creation)
Separately, administrator can set up a profile which will be extending "Supporter" type of object, that will be used for Personal Campaign Pages to supplement default fields required during PCP setup.