Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.2
This feature set extends the CiviCRM Profile User Registration / User Account functionality so that it can be exposed independent of the CRM user framework forms - and adds front-end search capabilities.
Enhancements beyond what was implemented for the Katrina implementation are:
- configure page titles for Search/Listings and for Add Contact pages
- add a uf_group.help_pre; help_post; and weight properties (analogous to custom_group functionality)
- expose multiple Profile 'groups' as fieldsets on the Add Contact form - displaying in weight order and outputing help_pre and help_post in each fieldset.
- add a boolean property to uf_field which controls whether a Public uf_field is included in the Selector table rows
- searchable ('listings') fields in the Selector should be sortable
- add 'View' action to the listings row - brings up detail view of contact record w/ all 'public' fields.
ISSUE: Eventually we will want to support listings for contact_type = Org and Household...